There are three ways to talk to us using an interpreting service.
1. Let us arrange an interpreter for you when you're on the phone
When we call you for your appointment, let us know that you'd like to use an interpreter and we'll arrange it for you.
2. Arrange your own interpreter
You're welcome to have someone you trust interpret for you. During your call, just confirm with us who we're speaking with and that they will be interpreting for you.
3. Contact Translating and Interpreting Services
Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS) are available 24/7 and their interpreters speak over 160 languages. They're available over the phone and in person.
The process with TIS:
- Call TIS National on 131 450 or book an appointment with TIS.
- An automated prompt will ask you which language you need. Please state the language you require.
- Once connected with an interpreter in your language, please provide your name, advise you wish to speak with Huddle.
- Stay on the line while the operator connects you and the interpreter through to Huddle.
Hearing impaired services
If you are deaf and/or find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, the National Relay Service (NRS) can help you communicate with us. The NRS is available 24 Hours a day, every day.
Voice Relay number
SMS relay number
Click here to find more information.